As part of its technological roadmap GCC has undertaken the migration of its SAP systems to the newest version of its ERP, S4Hana.
As part of this macro project, the SAP BW 7.0 was migrated with Oracle database to the BW / 4 HANA system, which includes a database change and a system version update.
The main advantages and benefits of the project carried out are:
- Remove dependencies of the current system from the Oracle database
- Follow the technological path that GCC, supported with SAP, has planned for the S / 4 HANA implementation
- Update of the current platform that allows greater agility.
- Greater simplicity in the extraction of your reports.
- Modernize your current interface
- Improve the performance of the extraction of reports